This is a composition I came across one day while searching through Your books on an old dusty shelf in a neglected corner of a temple room, and I felt that it contained everything I could possibly say about You, Srila Prabhupada, in the most simple way. My love for You is simple, my faith in You is simple, and You've reciprocated with me by making my whole life, my whole heart, and my whole purpose equally as simple. Drowning in an ocean of confusion and contradiction, I desired to just become simple. You represent real simplicity, and taught us by practical example that within that simplicity... rests all the imports of the Vedic literature. You are the most beautiful, and all my senses have become perfect by associating with You. You fulfill the desires of everyone and are full of compassion for the fallen, conditioned souls. vyasa puja
1. All I know about Srila Prabhupada, I know just by His mercy.
2. All I know about Srila Prabhupada is His mercy.
3. All there is to know about Srila Prabhupada is that He is mercy.
4. All I can ever know about mercy is known when I know Srila Prabhupada.
5. I can never know anything other than by Srila Prabhupada's mercy.
6. I can never know anything other than Srila Prabhupada's mercy.
7. Srila Prabhupada's mercy is all there is to be known.
8. Everything is included in Srila Prabhupada's mercy.
9. Krsna is included in Srila Prabhupada's mercy.